SHAREit APK: Android is the leading mobile platform in today’s world and according to a survey, it is dominating the smartphone market with a share of 82%. Well, then how could Lenovo’s SHAREit miss it, SHAREit APK is the fastest way to share your photos, apps etc. stuff with a direct connection over Wi-Fi direct, without paying any kind of network charges for your Internet/Wi-Fi connection.
We all know that Sharing files using your Bluetooth takes a long time and Android devices don’t come with any cable to share files between two phones. Shareit apk for android eliminates the need for cables or Bluetooth to transfer information between two android devices. So you can use shareit apk for android to transfer data wirelessly with your friend’s circle.
SHAREit APK is free to download on Google play and Till date, SHAREit APK is downloaded by 500 million users. There are many resources to download SHAREit APK for free but users always look for a secure source to download any Android App and here you don’t have to worry about anything because our website provides a legitimate step by step guide on How to download SHAREit for Android.
Many times when we try to install an app from Google play store it forces users to install creepy, big unnecessary updates well in such case downloading APK file is beneficial.SHAREit is one of the best and fast app to transfer the files by WIFI without any network connection:
Here this article will guide you to transfer files from android device to another device, it’s a wonder that the app has over half a billion followers, once if you have to look what’s app this app can do surely you will feel the love with it too. So, let’s go ahead. SHAREit here is to make your large files rush across with lightning speed; it works essentially with bandwidth which entirely free to carry your files which makes the app so lightning fast!!
|APK Name||SHAREit – Transfer & Share|
|Requires android||Varies with device|
|Developer||SHAREit Technologies Co.Ltd|
SHAREit APP Features
- offers more compelling and comprehensive Wi-Fi direct file sharing service.
- You can share files between two cross-platform devices like sharing files between personal computers and android or iOS devices where the same app is installed.
- It can share files between two devices or group of devices.
- One important feature of this app is the user can easily manage power-point presentations remotely from SHAREit App.
- The user can even access files of his personal computer running on Windows 7/8/8.1 from an android or iOS device easily.
- It Works 200x faster than Bluetooth.
- You can transfer files of any size, no file size restrictions.
- Share files and folders fast and simply
- Download files, folders, images superfast
- Allows users to comment, and download files
- Ensuring privacy for each folder
- Easily manage your files, open or delete files downloaded
- Unlimited addresses the viewer and download
- The interface’s friendly, easy to use and manage
The process to use SHAREit to transfer files on Android:
- To start transferring files between one android to another android device, initially, you need SHAREit application. So download SHAREit App
- The devices which going to transfer files should have WIFI Functionality ( only WIFI no need of Data connection)
Download SHAREit APK – Latest Version
Now Below I have shared a step by step walkthrough guide for the downloading latest version of SHAREit Android App APK. So Just follow each and every step mentioned below.
- open default browser of your android device and copy-paste the below link in its address bar-https://shareit4free.online/
- Now simply click on the blue button which shows “Generate Download Link”
- Now click on the green button “Click here to Download com.lenovo.anyshare.gps”
- After that downloading of free SHAREit APK file will start, It’ll take only a few minutes because it’s apk is bundled in a small size of 5MB.
How to Install the SHAREit App?
- Well once you have the SHAREit Apk in the android device half of your work is done. Now explore the downloaded apk file from the file manager and tap on the Install option ahead and the app will be installed on its own, within few seconds.
- Now browse the launcher for SHAREit App and tap on it.
How to Use SHAREit App?
- First and the only requirement for performing the file transfer between android devices is it must have SHAREit installed.
- Now open the SHAREit App and find the person who has the same app Wheather it is an android device or a personal computer. You can share the complete file, or folders and that too instantly. The app uses Wi-Fi Direct technology which is safe because it creates a private secure connection between the two devices.
- Now select which file you want to share and click on proceed. The transfer speed is far better than what normal USB connection offers
Step to Transfer the files:
- You have files to send readily on your mobile right, now click “Send”
- Select all the files which you want to transfer to another device, there is no limit to the size, you can share multiple files at one go
- You can select any files like documents, songs, videos and photos
- Now, after selecting files, click on “next”
- The app will now search for nearby android Shareit devices
- Open the Shareit app on your device and click on “Receive”
- Now the other android app will show all the devices nearby it, click on the device on which you want to. So that it will receive the files which are sent by another android device
- That’s it!!! Your files will blaze right across, so you can transfer a file within minutes
What is Android? What’s the android operating system?
With almost users who do not know anything about this operating system, these questions are really difficult. Android is an operating system based on the Linux platform – which is designed for mobile devices with touch screens such as smartphones and tablets.
Android has a great open source and there is a large specialized programmer, they write applications to extend the functionality of the devices. These factors help Android become the most popular smartphone platform in the world. Because all users always need an operating system that is lightweight and cheap running on high-tech equipment.
Not only making rain – making wind on mobile devices and tablets, now, but Android has also appeared on TV, game and other devices. Android accounted for up to 75% of all the smartphones worldwide in 2012, with a total of 500 million devices have been activated and 1.3 million activations per day.
To achieve this great thing, android always listens and knows what the best thing customers need, want and it’ll satisfy users even the most discerning customers. Please choose for your android device the best software, and of course, it’s the indispensable app for the online community now -“ Share it app free download”.
Share it app download for android is a useful software to share files, images, folders quickly. You can share all files, folders, files to your friends, your relatives so that they can view, send comments on the content you share. Even they can download all content and share it on other forums for everyone.
Moreover, you can also view, comment, and download files, folders that your friends share. Share it app for android, your work, group work, or sending files to people… Everything is becoming easier and more convenient, right?
Quickly download this application immediately on your android device, because this is the number one software for you to share all files, folders, images to your friends by the fastest and the most convenient way. Do not miss the great opportunity with download SHAREit APK.
Howdy folks, In the previous post we have seen SHAREit for PC. SHAREit is one of the new DoIT App from Lenovo, Which enables sharing files between two or more devices over Wi-Fi direct without messing with any tech. So today in this post let’s see how to download the latest Free SHAREit for Android App download.
FAQ OF SHAREit APK
Some tricks and tips – sharing files over the SHAREit app to Android. Sometimes users may face some problems while connecting to other devices. So, here we help you how to troubleshoot some of the common errors, one might face them
It happens sometimes where the app doesn’t recognize other devices, so here to come this issue you can try the reverse connection, i.e., send some files from another device to your device.
The common reason where the transfer of files will become slow is if users’ WIFI connection signals is weak or the other device that is used as well. So, here no need to get the user off the WIFI though, you can disconnect wifi overall. SHAREit will make your phone into hotspot to which your other device can connect. Where you can transfer files easily
Usually, the location of files is set by default to the folder called “SHAREit” in internal storage. Users can change it to another folder. You can check and edit the location anytime by going to “Settings”.So, this all about transferring files to one android to another android device with SHAREit, I hope it’s you. Share your suggestion with us
I hope you have already downloaded SHAREit APK Latest version. It is always the best choice for Android devices because this software lets you easily send and receive files, folders in your device. If the default applications in your device don’t meet this mission or any software assume this responsibility, you should take share it on your device now.
This is a completely free tool; helping you share all the contents in your mobile devices by the fastest and the most modern way!SHAREit for Android is a lightning way to transfer files without any lag, SO I can vouch for this Android app instead of other memory-consuming apps like Xender, Easyshare etc.